The best app idea is the one that involves beautiful and useful designs,followed by successful launches. In spite of a burgeoning market, B2B developers are reticent to design apps for mobile as they are not sure about its acceptability and associated ROI. So, here is a great chance to get your creative juices to flow with these interesting ideas offering full customization option to users and ensuring some real results for a change.
· App for supply-order: Suppliers for business products can use such app ideas that allow people to order new supplies using product bar code photographs. Users can store billing and shipping information securely, edit quantities, or quickly procure additional supplies. Developers can make life easy for suppliers by researching purchase history and push notifications concurring with probable low-supply situations. You can include notifications related to shipping status, recommended products, and reviews for best effects.
· ROI calculator: Many business people are constantly worried about their ROI, and this Innovative App Idea can allow quick calculations for easy sales and complete satisfaction.
· Event app:Create event-specific apps exhibiting speaker bios, contact information provided by attendees, session schedules, and maps for networking. Users can push out social media messages directly from app.
· Code generator:If you cater to a market where users undertake online designs, giving them a code generator for active use is good marketing strategy. A marketer who does not know much about HTML can use related code generator for creating great e-mail campaign successfully.
· Networking app: By leveraging location-aware smartphone capabilities, you can let customers or prospects find people for networking. This is another interesting app idea that will quickly attract many takers.
· App for security alerts: Online security is one of the major concerns among people. You can create an app for delivery of security alerts and find a ready market to tap. From alerts about open garage doors to break-ins, there is a need for all of this.
· App for software features: Those related to software companies can benefit from apps to let people know about particular software features on their mobile devices. All updates and patches can be uploaded.
· App for segmenting content: That creating high-volume content on a regular basis can benefit from app ideas that allow readers to select specific topics. They may receive updates when something new is published in relation to their chosen subject. This holds true for general information and news apps.
· Calculator app: These, as the name implies, are for obtaining results through quick calculations related to common formulae. With time, such apps will make their place in the industry as helpful and reliable resources, becoming part of daily lives.
App for legal compliance: Customers related to regulated industries will benefit from apps offering government guideline results, answers to legal questions, or providing safety requirement. This will let people know about their compliance needs with ease. Click Appster for more Idaes